Your Child May Be a Creative If She or He:
- Is skilled in art, music, dance, or other form of artistic expression.
- May seem primarily introverted and enjoys spending time alone or with one or two close friends.
- May seem quiet but has profound things to share when speaking.
- May be labeled by others as shy or often bullied.
- May have difficulty speaking up or being assertive.
- May internalize thoughts and feelings to the point of reaching emotional distress.
How Counseling Can Help Creatives
- Kids will use their skills in the arts to explore and process difficult life problems.
- Through creative expression, kids may identify how to deal with their problems in healthy ways.
- Kids may gain confidence to begin verbalizing their needs in assertive ways.
Contact us to start counseling services for your Creative child.